Air Travel—Steps to:
- Create or verify that you have a AAA—NUTRAVEL Login* profile.
- Create a profile—fill out an Individual Traveler Profile and fax to (402) 390-9110 or email it
Verification—If you can't remember your login information or if you have a profile created contact
or calling (800) 854-5044.
Please note that the the login to NUTRAVEL is not your BroncoNet ID and password.
- Estimate your travel plans and costs for things such as:
- Departure & return dates
- Conference cost
- Hotel accommodations
- Air travel—Estimated cost for air travel through AAA's NUTRAVEL system. All tickets must be booked through AAA Travel.
- Better deals found elsewhere? If you are able to provide documentation that you can find a lower price from an outside source, contact AAA at
(800) 854-5044 to see if they can match the price. If they are unable to match the price a waiver can be obtained as long as it is done before the tickets are purchased. Purchases of airline tickets from another source without a waiver will not be reimbursed.
- Car rental
- Obtain Online Air Travel Authorization
University travelers, as far in advance as possible:
Place Your Reservations
- Login to the Air Travel Authorization system using your BroncoNet ID and password,
- Have your travel estimation available for entry into the online system.
- Complete and submit an online travel authorization.
- Wait for notification that your authorization has been approved.
Please note: if you have checked "Return to requestor instead of AAA", on your travel authorization, your travel authorization will not be sent to AAA and therefore not available when you place a reservation within NUTRAVEL. AAA can not process any NUTRAVEL reservations until they receive your authorization. You will first need to mark "Approve/Route" within your request before moving on to the next step.
Once your authorization has been approved you can proceed with placing your reservations.
Internation travel must be booked through a AAA Travel Agent by calling (800) 854-5044. The NUTRAVEL system is only for domestic travel.
Log in to AAA—NUTRAVEL system to place your travel reservations and solidify your itinerary.
- Ticket Payment
Tickets will be automatically charged to the University's Business Travel Account and then charged back to the various departments accordingly.
- Frequent Flier Mileage—University travelers are allowed to keep their own frequent flier miles. However, travelers should keep in mind the importance of obtaining the lowest available fares.
*Please note: Flight reservations and payment
reservation outside of coach class must be pre-approved by the appropriate vice president.
- Hotel Accommodations
If lodging has not been prearranged, such as through a conference, AAA Travel can assist you with your reservation.
- Car Rental
When a rental car is needed introduction with air travel, the reservation can be made via AAA travel. A personal credit card will be requested by AAA Travel to guarantee the reservation. A personal credit card will also be needed for payment of the rental car at pick up. The original receipt will need to be submitted for reimbursement.
If you need AAA agent assistance you may call (800) 854-5044.