Transfer Transition Program
A prerequisite for your success!
To succeed in college you need to be familiar with and understand how to use the resources available outside of the classroom. The Transfer Transition Program (TTP) is designed to make the transition for admitted transfer students to WMU a simple one.
Learn more about the Transfer Transition Program
- Register - the deadline to register is one week prior to the program you plan to attend.
The Transfer Transition program is for admitted transfer students who will be attending WMU this summer and fall. If you have not been admitted to WMU, please contact the Office of Admissions at 269-387-2000.
Overview and costs
Transfer student checklist - designed to help you finalize your college plans
Check-in will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 17 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, June 14 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, July 19 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, August 16 (Bernhard Center)
Contact Transfer Student Services at (269) 387-0740, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.