Teaching, Learning and Educational Studies
Master of Arts in Socio-Cultural Studies of Education
To apply, please submit:
- A completed application form
- Official transcripts from all universities attended (except WMU)
- Two letters of recommendation from persons who are able to evaluate the applicant's potential for success in graduate study
- A written statement of purpose (1000-1500 words) explaining your reasons for seeking admission to this particular program, what you expect to accomplish in it and how master's-level study in socio-cultural studies fits with your long-term professional goals.
- Program Emphasis and Location form, filled in and printed.
Drop off your statement and program emphasis form in 4121 Sangren Hall, or mail to:
Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Studies
Western Michigan University
1903 West Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI, 49008-5226
Application assistance may be obtained by email or phone: Tammie Klinger in the Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Studies at
or (269) 387-3465.