Talk to Students in:
Talk to students who are:
Talk to students in who are active in:
VISION: To be the recognized leader in health and human services undergraduate and graduate professional education, interdisciplinary and best practices research, and responsive community service.
MISSION: Consistent with the University's mission of a student centered research institution, the College of Health and Human Services is committed to educating exemplary professionals in health care, rehabilitation, and social services, and to conducting research, disseminating knowledge, and developing mutually enriching community partnerships.
The college supports and develops innovative methods of education and of evidence-based professional practice in a manner that is interdisciplinary, holistic, and respectful of human diversity.
VALUES: In achieving its vision and mission, the College of Health and
Human Services values:
• service that improves quality of life
• compassion and cooperation as integral to professional competence
• interdisciplinary, holistic, and collaborative education, research, and service
• multidimensional scholarship and lifelong learning
• environments that are healthful, intellectually stimulating, supportive, and respectful of differences
• partnerships with the community