Master of Science degree in Supply Chain
Upon completion of the master’s degree program, graduates will be prepared to take lead roles in developing, directing and evolving supply chain systems in global corporations. The program gives students the opportunity to advance skills needed to make critical business decisions from product development through launch and customer service.
The 30- to 33-credit master’s degree is a hybrid of regularly scheduled online instruction with face-to-face meetings three weekends per semester. Students can complete the degree in two years. Course offerings cover topics such as:
- Broad business knowledge, critical analysis and leadership techniques necessary to develop and lead world class supply chains.
- Financial tools and skills for creating and evaluating of supply chains
- Supply chain management concepts and their application in developing an integrated process that creates value for an organization.
- Technical and analytical tools to resolve today’s supply chain issues.
Graduate Certificate Program in Supply Chain
The graduate certificate program is designed primarily for companies that identify a need to upgrade the supply chain skills of their workforce and for professionals who do not have a supply chain background but seek to fill a supply chain role. The 18-credit hybrid certificate program launched in September. Students may choose to enroll in specific courses or complete the entire program.
The offerings cover:
- Concepts for managing the supply chain.
- Adaptation and application of technical and analytical tools and skills.
- Integration of tools and skills in managerial processes and decision-making.
After completing the certificate program, students interested in moving into leadership roles will be prepared to pursue a master’s degree in supply chain management.
WMU’s regional location is conveniently located off I-75 and next to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD).