Outdoor Space Requests
Policies and Procedures
All requests should be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the date of the event.
For tables and chair requests, be sure to contact Logistical Services at (269) 387-8811, please note that these requests will need to be made within 5 days or more of the event date. Also a fund and cost center number is required to use university tables and chairs.
Terms and Conditions
- A limited number of tables are available to check out from the Bernhard Center for outdoor space reservations. Please make note on your request if you'd like to use a Bernhard Center table.
- Use of all outdoor space by requester must be registered with the Bernhard Center office (room 150) 5 business days before an event or activity.
- No activity that would require amplified sound will be allowed near residential community areas unless special permission is given.
- No activity that would require amplified sound will be allowed near academic buildings before 5pm and unless special permission is given
- The use or sale of alcoholic beverages at any outdoor function is a violation of state law. It is the responsibility of the requested to control and monitor the actions of the group at the event.
- Requester will incur any costs resulting directly or indirectly from the event/activity.
- Requester will incur any costs related to clean up, trash removal, or any other costs required to put an area back to its original form.
- The University reserves the right to disband any function if it affects campus safety and/or security.
If you have any questions about outdoor space reservations contact the Bernhard Center located in room 150 or call (269) 387-4860.