FYS End of Semester Celebration Make-Up Assignment
This make-up assignment is due to your instructor by Friday, December 14 .
At the First Year Seminar End of Semester Celebration, Dr. Dunn repeated the three keys to success for first-year students that he had shared with you back in August. The three keys are:
- Go To Class!
- Use the Library and Turn in your Work!
- Get Involved and Engaged in What is Happening in Class and on Campus!
Please write a reflection paper which follows the class writing guidelines and answers the following questions:
- Why are these three things so important for a first-year student’s success?
- In what ways do you feel you have succeeded in doing these three things?
- If you don’t feel you have done them, how do plan to change things in the Spring, 2008 semester?