Special Education and Literacy Studies
College of Education and Human Development
Special Education Doctorate
Doctorate of Special Education - Graduation
To graduate, the student:
- will be allowed a period of seven years from the date of admission to complete all requirements
- must complete all courses, seminars and other requirements with an overall grade point average of 3.25.
- must have an approved dissertation by the appropriate groups and completed as required by The Graduate College.
- must satisfactorily complete the oral examination
- is responsible for providing a bound copy of the corrected dissertation to each member of the dissertation committee.