Spring Study Abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All interested students should read
the Buenos Aires program description and application
information thoroughly. Program application is made online at http://broncosabroad.international.wmich.edu/.
- The application process also requires the offline submission of a paper application and three letters of recommendation to the Department of Spanish. These forms are available in the Department of Spanish on the 4th floor of Sprau Tower. All written forms should be submitted directly to the corresponding program director.
- There are two application periods for the Buenos Aires program - one during the spring semester and another in early fall. Early application is encouraged and appreciated. Next application deadline: March 29, 2013.
- A student accepted for admission will be
requested to complete additional necessary information, including a
permission/release form and a health/physician's form. A program
deposit of $500 may be charged to the student's
account soon after acceptance. Students will receive
instructions for payment of the program balance.
- Students will be required to attend orientation
meetings conducted on campus by the WMU faculty
- NOTE: Students who receive
acceptance into the program should apply immediately
for a passport if they do not already have one.
Students who already have a passport should verify
that it is valid at least six months beyond the final
date of this program. No visa is required.