Applications for Summer 2014 are due Thursday, January 23 by 3:00 p.m.!!
Your application must be delivered to the Sociology Department (3311 Sangren) or emailed to Ann Browning (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Intern applicants must:
- Attend ONE of the following group meetings:
- Monday, January 27, at 2:00 p.m. OR Tuesday, January 28, at 2 p.m. in the Sociology Office, 3311 Sangren.
- Attend an individual meeting with Dr. Ronald Kramer. Individual meetings are held immediately after the group meeting. When you turn in your application, indicate which meeting you will be attending. You will then be signed up for your individual meeting with Dr. Kramer. It will be held in Dr. Kramer's office (3229 Sangren) the same day as the group meeting you attend. (Dress is casual!)
- Return the following information by Thursday, January 30 by 3:00 p.m. consideration an internship for Summer 2014:
- Application form (select the appropriate form below)
- Student agreement form (attached to application)
- One page paper on how this internship will further your career goals.
This paper should be professionally written and proof-read carefully. Many agencies use this narrative to determine who they will interview.