Graduate Program Application Forms

Applicants for graduate study must apply to the Graduate College and the graduate program of study.

  • For information on how to apply to the Graduate College please contact the admissions office at (269) 387-2000 or email
  • Master of Social Work application
    • If you are unable to apply to the Master of Social Work program using the online application please contact Erica Ongstad at (269) 387-3201.

International students

International applicants must complete the application below. Please contact the Office of International Admissions and Services at (269) 387-5890.

Non-degree seeking students