Green to Gold
2 Year GRFD
You must meet the following general eligibility requirements to receive an Army ROTC scholarship.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be 17 years of age by October 1 and under 23 on June 30 (In addition you must not reach your 27th birthday by June 30 of the year in which you will graduate from college and receive your commission). If you have prior active duty military service you may be eligible for extension of this age requirement - the age is extended one year for each one year of military service. The maximum extension is three years which means you must be under 30 years of age on June 30 of the year you are commissioned. This may be waiverable if you are
- Be a high school graduate or possess an equivalent certificate before September. If you are taking or have taken college courses, you must be considered a beginning freshman and have four academic years remaining for a baccalaureate degree upon enrollment in the fall.
- If you are in an accelerated program and will complete your senior year of high school and first year of college concurrently - you must have four academic years remaining in an approved baccalaureate degree program upon enrollment in the fall of your freshman year.
- Have no moral obligation or personal conviction that will prevent you from:
- Supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies - foreign and domestic.
- Conscientiously bearing arms.
- Satisfactorily explain any record of arrest and/or civil conviction.
- Receive at least a minimum SAT score of 920 points or an ACT composite score of 19.
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test.
- Pass a medical examination.