You are cordially invited to the Department of Occupational Therapy’s 90th Anniversary Celebration which will begin at 1:30 p.m. , following the Barbara A. Rider Colloquium.
You do not have to be registered for this FREE event. Please come and share in this very special afternoon!
The program will include the following activities:
- Video presentation honoring our faculty emeriti
- Visual display of the history of the Department of Occupational Therapy through nine decades
- Poster sessions hosted by faculty and students emphasizing the variety of clinical teaching programs directly supervised by faculty
- Updates on the educational program
- Renew old friendships and make new ones