The Office of the Vice President for Research provides a number of resources to help with proposal preparation.
The principal investigator has primary responsibility for achieving the technical success of the project, while complying with financial and administrative policies and regulations.
Proposal development tools to help you understand elements necessary for the typical application:
- Routing within WMU for approval to submit your proposal.
- Key data about University often required by sponsors.
- Budget guidelines used to develop proposal.
- Strategies for drafting the proposal.
- Sample management plans
- Boilerplates that provide University information easily adapted for use.
Statistical tools point you to data analysis resources within the University.
Frequently asked questions
The frequently asked questions page provide answers to many of the issues posed by principal investigators and staff during the proposal development process.