Common concerns: FAQ by parents


How can I obtain a copy of my son or daughter's transcript?

The only way we can release a copy of a transcript is to the student, in person with proper identification, or with a written request sent through the postal system or faxed to the Office of the Registrar, that has their signature on the request. Why? WMU student’s have the ability to grant access to third party individuals to view certain academic and financial aid information. For more information, please click here.

 Will you fax a transcript?

Yes. Follow the directions from the Requesting a Transcript site.

Visit related WMU sites

There is a lot more to see! Visit some of our friends at WMU to learn about academics, costs of attendance, and campus life.

Office of the Registrar
1903 W Michigan Ave
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5256 USA
269 387-4300 | 269 387-3545