April 9, 2012
Final exams are scheduled for the week of April 23-25. Here are some things to remember regarding final exams:
- All final exams must be held as scheduled in the final exam schedule which can be found on the Registrar’s Office website at: http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/finalexamspring.html
- All final exams are held in the normal classroom, unless other arrangements have been made with the Registrar’s Office.
- To schedule classroom space for review sessions, please e-mail the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any student is assigned four exams during the same day, University policy will allow the student to request that one exam to be given at the make-up time.
Registration continues for Summer I, Summer II and Fall 2012 courses. Below is a summary of our current 2012 enrollment and a comparison of where we were last year at this time.
Term 2011 2012 Change
Summer I 8,106 8,068 -38
Summer II 4,973 5,339 366
Fall 13,990 13,209 -781
- April 23-27—Final Exam week
- Saturday, April 28—Spring Commencement
- Tuesday, May 1—Spring grades due at noon
- Monday, May 7—Summer I classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Friday, May 11—Drops/add ends
- Monday, May 14—Census
- Tuesday, May 21—Last day to receive 50% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, May 28—Memorial Day Recess
- Friday, June 1—Last day to receive 25% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, June 4—Last day to withdraw
- Wednesday, June 27—Session ends