December 20, 2010
Grading – all grades are due by noon on Tuesday -
- We will close the grading system shortly after noon to begin the grade roll process. Please let your instructors know that they need to have entered all grades by noon.
- Students will be able to view their grades by late afternoon or early evening.
- After the noon deadline, any grades submitted later on Tuesday, will be available for student view the following day.
- Please remember that it is very important to students that they do receive their grades on Tuesday. Financial aid, scholarships, and graduation can all be affected when grades are not submitted on time.
- And also remember that all students need to receive a grade, including students in independent research, thesis and dissertation credits.
A reminder that faculty can now be entering textbook information for Summer I, Summer II and Fall. The deadlines are:
Summer I and II, 2011:
Textbook orders due – January 24, 2011
Schedule opens – January 31, 2011
Registration opens – February 14, 2011
Textbook orders due - February 21, 2011
Schedule opens – February 28, 2011
Registration opens – March 7, 2011
Please contact Kathy Rix, Kathy.email@example.com, or 387-4969, with any questions regarding security access to Banner. Note that Sharon Wagner is retiring from this office and so Kathy will be the contact person on security issues.
Congratulations and best wishes to Sharon!!
- Monday, January 10 – Classes begin at 8:00 am
- Friday, January 14 – last day of drop/adds
- Monday, January 17 – MLK Day recess, no classes
- Monday, February 14 – first work grades due
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Mon-Friday, Feb. 28 through March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – Last day to submit midterm grades
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.