January 11, 2010
Please ensure, by the end of the day, Tuesday, January 19th, that -
- All sections have the correct instructor of record.
- All sections on hold have been cancelled or made active.
- Registration is complete for all students doing internships, independent studies, etc. so that they will be counted in our spring census numbers.
Please remind instructors to report students registered but not attending, or attending, but not registered, using the link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
Midterm grading is now open, with instructors encouraged to submit a ‘first work’ grade by Monday, February 8th.
We are moving forward toward implementation of Banner 8 during the weekend beginning January 29. More information will be coming on changes.
Spring refund dates
- Thursday, January 21 – Last day for 90% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, January 25 – Last day for 50% refund for partial withdrawal
- Monday, February 8 – Last day for 50% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, January 11 – Classes begin at 8:00 am
- Monday, January 11 – midterm grading opens
- Friday, January 15 – last day of drop/adds
- Monday, January 18 – MLK Day recess, no classes
- Wednesday, January 20 – late add fee ($100) begins*
- Monday, February 8 – ‘First work’ grade submitted
- Friday, February 26 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 14 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, March 1-7 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 22 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 26-30 – Finals week
- Saturday, May 1 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 4 –Grades due at noon.
- Note that the late add fee of $100 per class is only assessed to students who are not registered for spring courses at this point; when they add a course or courses they will be assessed a late add fee of $100 per course per University policy.