May 11, 2009
Census for summer I will be taken tonight, so please –
- Ensure that all summer I sections have an instructor of record
- Ensure that all courses on hold are either cancelled or made active
- Ensure that any students needing summer I registration are registered
- If you are cleaning out your office this summer, remember to shred any documents which contain student information, especially graded student work.
- Materials to be returned to students cannot be left in a public place for pick up.
- Class lists are not directory information and cannot be given out.
This summer’s orientation program begins June 1. For more information, and the schedule, please see http://www.wmich.edu/fye/.
- Monday, May 11 – last day departments have access to adjust student schedules
- Monday, May 11 – Summer I census
- Tuesday, May 12 – Late add fee begins – for students adding a course(s) who have no courses on their schedule; fee is $100 per added course
- Friday, May 15 - Last day to receive 50% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day recess – no classes
- Friday, May 29 - Last day to receive 25% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, June 1 – Last day students can withdraw from Summer I courses
- Wednesday, June 24 – last day of classes for Summer I
- Saturday, June 27 – Commencement
- Tuesday, June 30 – Grades due at noon
Have a great week!