April 6, 2009
A few reminders as we approach the end of the semester:
- The grade "X'' is used to indicate that a student has never attended class or has discontinued attendance and does not qualify for the grade of " I.'' The "X'' will be computed into the student's grade point average, as a 0.0, the same as an 'E'.
- When giving an incomplete, remember to also submit the ‘Report an Incomplete Grade’ form which lists the work the student needs to complete as well as the deadline for completion of the course work. This is an online form, and is found on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
- Grading is now open for this Spring 2009 semester.
- Grades are due by noon on Tuesday, April 28th!
- Grade changes to remove an incomplete can now be done online, the ‘Removal of an Incomplete Grade Form’ is on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
- Faculty can also use this form to identify any outstanding incompletes, just go thru the form, click on the course, and the students listed will be only those who currently have an incomplete for that course. Once the incomplete is replaced with a grade, the student will no longer be on the list.
Priority registration continues, with the bulk of the freshmen able to register last Friday or today. Tomorrow, April 7th, all current students are able to register for fall.
- Monday-Friday, April 20-24 – Final exam week
- Saturday April 25 – Commencement
- Tuesday, April 28 – Grades due at noon
- Monday, May 4 – Summer I classes begin at 8:00 am
- Friday, May 8 – last day of drop/adds for Summer I
Have a great week,