September 8, 2008
Fall information –
- Today, Monday, is the last day students can drop/add courses through GoWMU for this fall semester.
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, is department clean-up day, the last day departments have access to make changes in student schedules.
- Please ensure that all sections have the correct instructor of record listed in Banner by noon tomorrow, Tuesday, in preparation for census.
- Please ensure that all sections on hold have either been made active or cancelled by noon tomorrow, Tuesday, also in preparation for census.
Late adds and withdrawals
- Students wishing to add a course after Tuesday, Sept. 9, need to complete the late add form, found on the Registrar’s website, and then bring that signed form to the Office of the Registrar (3rd floor of the Ad Bldg) with their ID.
- Students can withdraw from any WMU course online, through GoWMU, from Wednesday, Sept. 10, through November 3.
- Please be aware of the refund deadlines for withdrawals, as noted below.
December 2008 graduation
The deadline for students to apply for Dec. 2008 graduation was extended through this Friday, September 12th. Applications need to be in the Registrar’s Office by 5:00 pm Friday.
WMU Religious Observance Policy
Please note that this policy can be found on the Provost’s website: www.wmich.edu/provost/pdf/ReligiousObservances.pdf
The Interfaith calendar is a resource for information on primary sacred times for world religions, www.interfaithcalendar.org.
- September 8 - Last day of drop/adds
- September 9 - Last day academic departments have access to Banner to make adjustments to student schedules
- September 9 – Census
- September 10 – Late add fee begins
- September 11 – Last day for 90% refund for complete withdrawal
- September 15 – Last day for 50% refund for partial withdrawal
- September 15 – Summer I/II 2009 schedules available for review/update
- September 26 – Last day for 50% refund for complete withdrawal
- September 29 – Summer I/II 2009 schedules due in Registrar’s Office
- October 22 – Last day for 25% refund for complete withdrawal