June 23, 2008
This is the last of 4 weeks of Orientation, 3 groups of incoming students and their parents will be visiting campus this week.
As we start Summer II courses this Thursday, please ensure that all sections have an instructor of record noted in Banner and that it is the correct instructor.
Students not attending Summer II courses
Please report students not attending Summer II courses, and/or students attending who are not on the class list to REGfirstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to contact the student and resolve the registration issue.
Religious Observance Policy
- June 25 – Summer I classes end
- June 26 – Summer II classes begin at 8:00 am
- June 28 - Commencement
- July1 – Summer I grades due at noon
- July 2 – Last day of drop/adds for Summer II
- July 4 – Fourth of July recess, no classes
- July 8 – Last day students can receive 50% tuition refund for complete withdrawal from Summer II courses
- July 21 – Last day students can receive 25% refund for complete withdrawal from Summer II courses
- July 21 – Last day students can withdraw from Summer II courses.
- August 1 – Last day students can apply for December graduation
- August 15 – Summer II session ends
- August 19 – Summer II grades due at noon