May 12, 2008
Today, Monday, is the last day departments have access to student schedules, to add or drop Summer I courses. The census count for summer I will be taken tonight.
- Please ensure that all Summer I sections have the correct instructor of record assigned by the end of the day Monday, May 12th. It is important that all sections have the correct instructor of record prior to census.
The schedule for the June 28 commencement has been set:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Aviation
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health and Human Services
- Haworth College of Business
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- College of Education
- Extended University Programs
- May 9 – Last day for drop/adds for Summer I
- May 12 – Department clean-up day, last day departments have access to change student schedules.
- May 12 - census
- May 16 - Last day to receive 50% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal from all Summer I courses.
- May 26 – Memorial Day recess – no classes
- May 30 - Last day to receive 25% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal from all Summer I courses.
- June 2 – last day to withdraw from Summer I courses
- June 9 - Spring 2009 master schedule due on Student Information System by departments. Galley corrections due a Registrar's Office
- June 25 – Summer I classes end
- June 28 - Commencement
- July1 – Summer I grades due at noon