April 14, 2008
- Final exams are scheduled for all classes during the week of April 21-25. The final exam schedule can be found on : www.wmich.edu/registrar/finalexam.html
- All final exams are held in the normal classroom, unless other arrangements have been made with the Registrar’s Office.
- All final exams must be held as scheduled in the final exam schedule.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office with any questions, 387-4310.
- Use of classrooms for review sessions must be scheduled through the Registrar’s Office.
Grades for Spring 2008 are due by noon on Tuesday, April 29th. Students will be able to view their grades through GoWMU by late afternoon.
Semester Wrap-up information is on : www.wmich.edu/registrar/wrapup200801.
Guest students, those students attending other Michigan schools, who wish to take a course at WMU during the summer can find information on how to do so on a new website:
www.wmich.edu/admissions/guest/index.html. This site will provide all the information needed for guest students to be accepted, to search course offerings and to register.
- April 21 – 25 – Final exam week
- April 26 – Commencement
- April 29 – Grades due at noon
- May 5 – Summer I classes begin at 8:00 am
- May 9 – Last day for drop/adds for Summer I
- May 12 – Department clean-up day, last day departments have access to change student schedules.
- May 16 - Last day to receive 50% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal from all Summer I courses.
- May 26 – Memorial Day recess – no classes
- May 30 - Last day to receive 25% tuition refund for a complete withdrawal from all Summer I courses.
- June 2 – last day to withdraw from Summer I courses
- June 9 - Spring 2009 master schedule due on Student Information System by departments. Galley corrections due a Registrar's Office
- June 25 – Summer I classes end
- June 28 - Commencement
- July1 – Summer I grades due at noon
Contact this office at 387-4310, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!