On-campus Nonresident Undergraduate Tuition Rate
The tuition/fees page has been updated on the Registrar's Office website to reflect the new nonresident undergraduate rate approved by the Board of Trustees at the January 24 meeting. The nonresident rate is 1.25 times the in-state rate and is effective for undergraduate students who are admitted and enrolled beginning with the Summer I 2017 semester. The tuition calculator will be updated soon.
Registration opens next Monday for summer I and summer II 2017. Priority registration will go through Friday, Feb. 10. The complete registration schedule can be found online.
According to the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), WMU is required to publish textbook information with our course offerings. As of last week, there are still 698 Summer I 2017 sections without a textbook. This means we are only 38% in compliance.
Please ensure that this information is submitted as soon as possible. In addition to compliance, timely submission of textbook information is important as students have the ability to view and purchase course materials during the registration process. A “Buy Books” link is provided on the Concise Student Schedule and the Student Detail Schedule in GoWMU. Students can select from rental, used, digital or new textbooks. They can also select free in-store pick up at Textbook Alley or to have their items shipped.
Grading for the Fall 2016 semester has been closed. Students who were not issued a grade by the instructor have been given an incomplete. Instructors can remove the "I" grade using the "Remove Incomplete Grade" link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
- Feb. 1—Last day to apply for June graduation
- Feb. 6—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Feb. 6—Summer I/Summer II 2017 opens for registration
- Mar. 3—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Mar. 3—Spirit Day (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 6 - 10—Spring Break (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 13—Midterm grades due
- Mar. 20—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Apr. 24 - 28—Final exam week
- Apr. 29—Semester ends; Commencement
- May 2—Final grades due by noon