One Stop will be open this week in the Bernhard Center, Monday through Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The full schedule and more information can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Spring 2017 census will be occurring next Tuesday. In preparation, please make sure:
- the correct instructor of record has been entered in Banner for all sections.
- sections on hold have been cancelled or made active.
- all students attending have been registered so they will be counted in our spring census numbers. This includes students completing thesis and dissertation hours, independent studies, internships, seminars, etc.
Waitlist notification will be turned off Friday afternoon for the spring semester. Any student still remaining on a waitlist will be removed the morning of January 17. Departments will then be able to register students into waitlisted sections on census day as they see appropriate. If you would like to print a list of students waitlisted in a section prior to next Tuesday, you can do so in Banner on the SFAWLPR form.
The deadline for students to apply for spring 2017 has been extended and applications will be accepted through Friday, January 20. The deadline for students to apply for June and August graduation is February 1.
Fall 2017 schedule building
The fall 2017 working reports for round two will be available for review beginning Monday, January 23.
If you do not have changes to your schedule, please let us know by completing the online form at https://www.wmich.edu/registrar/faculty-staff-submissions. Using this new feature, you do not have to return working reports.
If you do have changes, please mark them in red on the working report and return to the Registrar’s Office:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: https://www.wmich.edu/registrar/faculty-staff-submissions (new!)
All working reports must be signed by the department chair.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Laura Thomas.
255 First Time in Any College (FTIAC) students ended the fall 2016 semester on probation. This is a 36% decrease from the number of FTIAC students placed on probation at the end of the fall 2015 semester.
- Jan. 5 - 6 Advising Days
- Jan. 9 - 11—One Stop Center
- Jan. 9—Classes begin at 8 a.m.; Tuition and fees due
- Jan. 13—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- Jan. 16—Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day recess, convocation and activities
- Jan. 17—Census
- Jan. 18—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcript
- Jan. 19—Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Jan. 23—Last day to receive 50% refund for a partial withdrawal; Summer I/Summer II 2017 Course Offerings open for viewing
- Feb. 1—Last day to apply for June graduation
- Feb. 6—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal; Summer I/Summer II 2017 opens for registration
- Mar. 3—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal; Spirit Day (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 6 - 10—Spring Break (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 13—Midterm grades due
- Mar. 20—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Apr. 24 - 28—Final exam week
- Apr. 29—Semester ends; Commencement
- May 2—Final grades due by noon