Monitor your academic progress toward degree completion by logging into Degree Works. Degree Works allows you to see your degree program and how coursework is currently being applied toward your progress for graduation.
Degree Works is available to all undergraduate students with a catalog year of 2010 or later.
Applying for graduation
- Complete 88 credit hours.
- Schedule an appointment with your college advisor to complete a graduation application.
- Deliver the completed application, major slip, minor slip, and curriculum guide to the Registrar’s Office, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by the deadline (see below).
Your assigned graduation auditor will perform an initial audit of your academic records to verify that all your degree requirements have been met. You will receive an email detailing outstanding obligations and other information.
A $55 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted to the Registrar’s Office. The graduation audit fee covers the processing of the graduation audit, the cost of the diploma, and the commencement ceremony.
The last day to apply for Spring graduation is December 1.
Summer I and Summer II graduation
The last day to apply for Summer I and Summer II graduation is February 1.
The last day to apply for Fall graduation is August 1.
- Graduation applications will not be accepted past the established deadline dates.
- No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates have the option to participate in June or December commencement.