Registrar’s Notes – October 14, 2013
October 14, 2014
Packets for the fall security reauthorization will be going in the mail this week. Agreement letters must be completed and returned to the Registrar’s Office no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 23, 2013. All agreement letters must be returned. If you receive a letter for someone who is no longer in your department, write on the form where that the user has gone (i.e., to another department or left the university) and return it with the other letters from your department. If you have any questions, please contact Mike Roe at email@example.com or 7-4969.
Spring 2014 Registration
Registration for Spring 2014 opened this morning for graduate students. Priority registration goes through Thursday, October 31. The complete priority schedule can be viewed at: http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/calendars/timeticketSpring.html.
Degree Works Tip
If you experience a blank page when entering Degree Works, please check your pop-up blocker settings. You will need to enable pop-ups for Degree Works to function properly.
A Banner upgrade is scheduled for Sunday, October 27 during the maintenance window. This upgrade provides fixes to some problems and keeps us current for support purposes. The changes most functional users will see are minimal.
- Wednesday, October 23—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdraw
- Sunday, October 27—Midterm grades due
- Monday, November 4—Last day to withdraw
- Wednesday, November 27—Thanksgiving recess starts at noon
- Monday, December 2—Classes resume
- Saturday, December 14—Commencement
- Tuesday, Dec. 17—Final grades due at noon