Registrar’s Notes – June 17, 2013
June 17, 2013
At the June 12 meeting, the Board of Trustees set tuition for the coming year. The tuition/fees page and the tuition calculator have been updated on the Registrar’s Office website to reflect the new rates that will go into effect fall semester.
Fall 2013 tuition invoices will be sent to students the week of August 2.
June Commencement RSVP
There are just a few days left for June 2013 graduates to RSVP for the commencement ceremony. Graduates planning to attend need to reserve their tickets no later than Wednesday, June 19. The RSVP form can be found in GoWMU. Reserved tickets can be picked up in the WMU Bookstore at Textbook Alley.
If available, two additional tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 11 a.m., Friday June 28 at the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office.
Reserved seating allows departments to allocate seats to specific populations of students; keeping seats saved for students who need them the most. Detailed information on reserved seating can be found on the Banner Training Website at: https://wmich.edu/sit/training/banner/index.html.
It is the perfect time to add reserved seating to Spring 2014 sections. To do so, please submit the Reserved Seating Worksheet found on the Registrar’s Office website under “tools for schedule builders”. http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/faculty-staff/builders/index.html
Let me know if you have any questions about reserved seating, or if you would like to explore ways reserved seating can be used in your department to help manage course demand.
- Wednesday, June 26—Session ends
- Thursday, June 27—Summer II session starts
- Saturday, June 29—Commencement
- Tuesday, July 2—Summer I final grades due at noon
- Wednesday, July 3—Summer II drop/add ends
- Thursday, July 4—Independence Day Recess
- Friday, July 5—Census
- Tuesday, July 9—Last day to receive a 50% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, July 22—Last day to receive a 25% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, July 29—Last day to withdraw
- Friday, August 16—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 20—Final grades due at noon
- Tuesday August 27 to Friday, August 30—Fall Welcome