Registrar’s Notes – June 3, 2013June 3, 2013
The 2013 undergraduate catalog is now available online at http://catalog.wmich.edu. The graduate catalog is undergoing final revisions and should be available later this week.
Catalogs from previous years have been archived and can be viewed by selecting the year from the drop down menu. We will be working on the PDF versions and plan to have those available before the start of the fall semester.
As a reminder, mobile version of the WMU catalog can be viewed on an Android or Apple device. The catalogs are located under the academic icon.
Last Day to Withdraw
Today is the last day students will be able to withdraw from a Summer I course. They can withdraw through GoWMU until 11:59 pm. tonight. Students who are unable to access the registration system due to a hold on their account can withdraw in the Registrar's Office. If the student is not on campus, please have them contact our office at 269-387-4300 for assistance.
After tonight, withdrawal from a course will only be permitted through the hardship panel withdrawal process of GAPDAC. Documentation will be required and the Hardship Panel will determine if a hardship exists and whether a withdrawal is warranted. Students initiate this process through the Ombudsman’s Office
Over 300 students will be on campus today and tomorrow attending the first of 12 orientation sessions scheduled this month. These incoming Broncos will be the first students to see, and use, the new Degree Works tool.
- Monday, May 27—Memorial Day Recess
- Friday, May 31—Deadline to enter Spring 2014 schedule changes in Banner
- Friday, May 31—Last day to receive 25% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, June 3—Last day to withdraw
- Wednesday, June 26—Session ends
- Thursday, June 27—Summer II session starts
- Saturday, June 29—Commencement
- Tuesday, July 2—Summer I final grades due at noon
- Wednesday, July 3—Summer II drop/add ends
- Thursday, July 4—Independence Day Recess
- Friday, July 5—Census
- Tuesday, July 9—Last day to receive a 50% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, July 22—Last day to receive a 25% refund for complete withdrawal
- Monday, July 29—Last day to withdraw
- Friday, August 16—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 20—Final grades due at noon
- Tuesday August 27 to Friday, August 30—Fall Welcome