Registrar’s Notes – December 5, 2011
December 5, 2011
The University Calendars have been set through the 2015-2016 academic year. To view current and future University Calendars, click on the "calendar" tab on the Registrar's Office website.
April Graduation Deadline
The deadline for students to submit their graduation application has been extended through the end of the semester to allow students additional time to meet with their advisor and submit the application paperwork to the Registrar’s Office.
Planning and testing are underway for the next Banner upgrade which is scheduled for the last weekend in January. We will be moving to version 8.5. This upgrade provides fixes to some problems and keeps us current for support purposes. The changes most functional users will see are minimal. More information will be coming as we get closer to the upgrade weekend.
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement
- Tuesday, December 20—Fall Grades Due at noon
- Monday, January 9—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Monday, January 16—Martin Luther King Jr. Day recess
- Friday, March 2—Spirit day
- Monday, March 5—Spring break begins
- Monday, March 12—Classes resume
- Saturday, April 28—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 1—Spring grades due at noon