Registrar’s Notes – November 28, 2011
November 28, 2011
Graduation Deadline Reminders
Please remind seniors graduating this December to reserve their tickets by Wednesday, December 7 if they plan to attend the graduation ceremony. The RSVP form can be found in GoWMU.
Spring 2012 graduation applications are due in the Registrar’s Office by Thursday, December 1.
Final Exam Information
- Fall 2011 final exam week is December 12 through December 16. The schedule can be found online at http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/finalexam201104.html.
- All final exams must be held as scheduled in the final exam schedule.
- All final exams are held in the normal classroom, unless other arrangements have been made with the Registrar’s Office.
- Use of classrooms for review sessions must be scheduled through the Registrar’s Office.
Looking Ahead—Spring 2012 One Stop
The One Stop Convenience Center will be available for students at the start of the Spring 2012 semester. As in the past, it will be located on the second floor of the Bernard Center and will provide students and their families with one convenient location to take care of all their semester start up needs. Dates and times are as follows:
January 4-6, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
January 9-11, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement
- Tuesday, December 20—Fall Grades Due at noon
- Monday, January 9—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Monday, January 16—Martin Luther King Jr. Day recess
- Friday, March 2—Spirit day
- Monday, March 5—Spring break begins
- Monday, March 12—Classes resume
- Saturday, April 28—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 1—Spring grades due at noon