Registrar’s Notes – November 14, 2011
November 14, 2011
Summer I/Summer II Textbook Information
The online faculty requisition form for textbooks is scheduled to open tomorrow for Summer I and II. Please encourage instructors to submit their textbook information prior to the January 23 deadline so that we will be in compliance with federal regulations.
Grading for the Fall 2011 semester is now open. Grades are due no later than noon on Tuesday, December 20.
Jerry Montag, one of two finalists for the registrar position, will be on campus Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 16 and 17. Jerry currently serves as the Registrar at Grand Valley State University. His public presentation will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 2 p.m. in the Fetzer Center.
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Thursday, December 1—Deadline to apply for April graduation
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement
- Tuesday, December 20—Fall Grades Due at noon
- Monday, January 9—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Monday, January 16—Martin Luther King Jr. Day recess
- Friday, March 2—Spirit day
- Monday, March 5—Spring break begins
- Monday, March 12—Classes resume
- Saturday, April 28—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 1—Spring grades due at noon