Registrar’s Notes – October 10, 2011
October 10, 2011
Spring 2012 Registration
Spring 2012 registration will open one week from today on Monday, Oct. 17. As always, graduate students have access to register on day one, followed by priority students (Athletes, DSS, Honors, RAs, Trio) on day two. Seniors with 122 hours can register beginning on Wednesday, October 19. The complete registration schedule can be found at: http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/calendars/timeticketSpring.html
As of this morning, 9,241 midterm grades have been assigned in 250 sections. Midterm grading will remain open through Sunday, October 30.
Report Students Not Attending
As a reminder, please report students who are not attending courses using the "Report Student Not Attending/Not Registered" link located on the faculty menu in GoWMU. Staff from the Registrar's Office, advising and Residence Life will follow up with students reported.
The reauthorization packets will be mailed out today. If you do not receive your information by Thursday, please e-mail Kathy Rix (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Friday, October 28—Last day for a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Sunday, October 30—Mid-term Grades Due
- Monday, November 7—Last Day to Withdraw
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Thursday, December 1—Deadline to apply for April graduation
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement
- Tuesday, December 20—Fall Grades Due at noon