Registrar’s Notes – September 19, 2011
September 19, 2011
Summer I/Summer II 2012 Working Reports
Working reports for Summer I/Summer II 2012 are now available in Cognos. Banner access for editing your course offerings is available beginning today, September 19 through October 7. All changes must be completed by the end of the day on Friday, October 7.
To ensure the safety of students, faculty and staff, the Registrar's Office has been directed to close Sangren Hall beginning May 1 so that the construction project can be completed. Please be aware that room requests for Sangren cannot be granted.
If you require Banner training or have questions during the editing of Summer 2012, please contact Laura Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2012 textbook orders must be entered no later than September 26 . We are required to have this information available to students when the Spring schedule opens for viewing on October 3 in order to be in full compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act.
A reminder, instructors can report any classroom maintenance problems using the online form found at http://broncofixit.pp.wmich.edu/classrooms.html.
- Monday, September 19—Last day for a 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- Friday, September 30—Last day for a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, October 3—First Work Grades Due
- Friday, October 28—Last day for a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Sunday, October 30—Mid-term Grades Due
- Monday, November 7—Last Day to Withdraw
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Thursday, December 1—Deadline to apply for April graduation
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement
- Tuesday, December 20—Fall Grades Due at noon