Registrar’s Notes – August 22, 2011
August 22, 2011
Summer II Grading
Summer II grades are due tomorrow at noon. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and we will begin processing. Grades will be available for students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be sometime in the late afternoon. Students will be notified through their wmich.edu e-mail account if their academic standing changes to probation, extended probation, final probation or dismissal.
Students dismissed after Summer II will be dropped from any fall registration on Friday, August 26.
Fall 2011 One Stop
The location for One Stop has been moved from the North Ballroom to the South Ballroom of the Bernhard Center. Dates and times remain the same and are as follow:
August 29 - 31 9 - 6
September 1 9 - 6
September 2 9 - 5
September 5 Holiday - University Closed
September 6-8 9 - 6
September 9 9 - noon
Additional information on One Stop as well as a list of offices represented can be at: http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/onestop/.
- Tuesday, August 23—Summer II grades due at noon
- Monday, August 29—Fall One Stop Opens
- Monday, September 5—Labor Day Recess
- Tuesday, September 6—Fall Classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 13—Census
- Friday, September 16—Deadline to apply for December graduation
- Monday, October 3—First Work Grades Due
- Sunday, October 30—Mid-term Grades Due
- Monday, November 7—Last Day to Withdraw
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement