Registrar’s Notes – August 15, 2011
August 15, 2011
Summer I Grading Closed
Grading for Summer I has been closed. Students who were not issued a grade by the instructor have been given an incomplete. Instructors can remove the "I" grade using the link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
Summer II Information
Summer I ends Friday. Grades are due next Tuesday, August 23 at noon. Grades will be available to students as soon as we complete processing, which should will be sometime in the late afternoon on August 23.
- Friday, August 19—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 23—Summer II grades due at noon
- Monday, August 29—Fall One Stop Opens
- Monday, September 5—Labor Day Recess
- Tuesday, September 6—Fall Classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 13—Census
- Monday, October 3—First Work Grades Due
- Sunday, October 30—Mid-term Grades Due
- Monday, November 7—Last Day to Withdraw
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement