Registrar’s Notes – July 11, 2011
July 11, 2011
Spring 2012 Working Reports
Just a reminder the final review of the Spring 2012 working reports are due in the Registrar’s Office no later than 5 p.m. today. This final review requires the signature of the chair and all edits should be marked on the working report using red ink or sent via pink sheet.
If you have any questions regarding the spring 2012 working reports, please contact Laura Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Electronic Payment Agreement
Students who have an "A1" hold on their account are required to sign a payment agreement before they are permitted to register. Instead of having to go to Accounts Receivable or Bronco Express to do this, students will now have the option of completing the payment agreement electronically during the registration process. By clicking "YES" students acknowledge that they have read and agree to the terms of the Payment Agreement and entered a correct address and phone number. Students will then be allowed to proceed through the registration process.
- Monday, July 25—Last day to withdraw
- Friday, August 19—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 23—Summer II grades due at noon
Looking ahead to fall:
- Tuesday, August 30—Fall One Stop Opens
- Monday, September 5—Labor Day Recess
- Tuesday, September 6—Fall Classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 13—Census
- Monday, October 3—First Work Grades Due
- Sunday, October 30—Mid-term Grades Due
- Monday, November 7—Last Day to Withdraw
- Wednesday, November 23—Thanksgiving Recess begins at noon
- Saturday, December 17—Commencement