Registrar’s Notes – June 6, 2011
June 6 , 2011
Last Day to Withdraw
Today is the last day students will be able to withdraw from a Summer I course. Students can withdraw through GoWMU until 11:59 pm.
After today, withdrawal from a course will only be permitted through the hardship panel withdrawal process of GAPDAC. Documentation will be required and the Hardship Panel will determine if a hardship exists and whether a withdrawal is warranted. Students initiate this process through the Ombudsman’s Office.
Please note, this new withdrawal policy was approved by the Faculty Senate effective this semester and replaces the use of the Late Drop and Withdraw from all Courses forms.
Grading for Spring 2011 has been closed. Students who were not issued a grade by the instructor have been given an incomplete. Instructors can remove the “I” grade using the link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
Grading for the Summer I session will open next Monday, June 13.
- Saturday, June 25 – Commencement
- Wednesday, June 29 – Summer I session ends
- Thursday, June 30 – Summer II session begins
- Monday, July 4 – Independence day recess
- Tuesday, July 5 – Summer I grades due at noon
- Friday, August 19—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 23 – Summer II grades due at noon