Registrar’s Notes – May 2, 2011
May 2, 2011
Spring semester grades are due tomorrow, May 3, at noon. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and we will begin processing. Grades will be available for students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be sometime in the late afternoon or early evening tomorrow.
Students will be notified through their wmich.edu e-mail account if their academic standing changes to probation, extended probation, final probation or dismissal. The
e-mail will explain what the standing means, what impact it has on future registration and provides information on recourses available to assist them. If the student has been academically dismissed, a hard copy letter will also be mailed to their permanent/home address
Students who have been academically dismissed will be dropped from their Summer I courses on Friday, May 6.
Summer I session starts next Monday, May 9. Please ensure that all sections have an instructor of record, and that all sections on hold are either canceled or made active.
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon
- Monday, May 9 – Summer I session begins
- Monday, May 30 – Memorial day recess
- Saturday, June 25 – Commencement
- Wednesday, June 29 – Summer I session ends
- Thursday, June 30 – Summer II session begins
- Monday, July 4 – Independence day recess
- Tuesday, July 5 – Summer I grades due at noon
- Friday, August 19—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 23 – Summer II grades due at noon