Registrar’s Notes – April 18, 2011
April 18, 2011
A new go live date of May 16 has been set for our move to e-transcripts. Students will be able to request their transcripts online through the Secure Transcript™ website provided by Docufide. The Registrar’s Office will process and send transcripts electronically through Docufide for delivery to colleges, universities and any other destination.
- Secure, on-line access for students to request their transcript 24/7.
- E-mail notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line request tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery to any destination.
- As part of the Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC), transcripts can be sent electronically, at a reduced rate, to participating colleges and universities.
Spring semester grades are due at noon on Tuesday, May 3. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and we will begin processing. Grades will be available for the students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be sometime in the late afternoon or early evening on May 3.
- Do not post grades by all or any part of the WIN or the SSN.
- Do not leave any graded work in a public place for students to pick up.
- Do not give grades or any other academic, non-directory information over the phone.
Final Exam Week
Final exams start next Monday, April 25. The complete final exam schedule can be found on-line at http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/finalexam201101.html.
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.
- Monday, May 9 – Summer I session begins
- Monday, May 30 – Memorial day recess
- Saturday, June 25 – Commencement
- Wednesday, June 29 – Summer I session ends
- Thursday, June 30 – Summer II session begins
- Monday, July 4 – Independence day recess
- Tuesday, July 5 – Summer I grades due at noon
- Friday, August 19—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, August 23 – Summer II grades due at noon