Registrar’s Notes – February 28, 2011
February 28, 2011
The fall 2011 schedule is now open for viewing. Students can search the schedule offerings through GoWMU, or on the public website at https://bssp.cc.wmich.edu/PLS/BPROD/wskctlg.wskctlg_menu.
Registration opens next Monday.
It’s that time again. The security reauthorization packets will go into campus mail on Friday, March 4. You should receive them on Monday or Tuesday. They will arrive in a large white envelope marked confidential. If the person to whom it is addressed is not the appropriate person, please pass the packet along to the appropriate person and notify Kathy Rix (email@example.com) of the name of the person to whom it should be sent.
The deadline for returning them is Friday, March 18. Each person must sign the agreement and return it to the Registrar’s office by the deadline or accounts will be locked. Please return the original, 3-hole punched copy, not a photocopy.
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 – Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.