Registrar’s Notes – February 21, 2011
February 21, 2011
Due to an unresolved issue with the transcript fee, the February 22 move to e-transcripts is being postponed. I will update you when the issue has been resolved and a new go live date has been selected.
Summer registration is in progress. Today students with 26 hours or more can register. Tomorrow, February 22, priority registration ends and all students will be able to enroll in a Summer I or Summer II course.
Fall registration opens on Monday, March 7. The Fall schedule will be available for viewing on Monday, February 28.
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.