Registrar’s Notes – February 14, 2011
February 14, 2011
WMU has authorized a company called Docufide to manage the ordering, processing and delivery of student transcripts. Starting February 22 students will be able to request their transcripts online through the Secure Transcript™ website provided by Docufide. The Registrar’s Office will process and send transcripts electronically through Docufide for delivery to colleges, universities and any other destination.
- Secure, on-line access for students to request their transcript 24/7.
- E-mail notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line request tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery to any destination.
- As part of the Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC), transcripts can be sent electronically, at a reduced rate, to participating high schools, colleges and universities.
Summer I and Summer II registration opened this morning. The fall schedule will be available for viewing on Monday, February 28 and Fall registration will open on Monday, March 7.
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.