Registrar’s Notes – February 7, 2011
February 7, 2011
Instructors are encouraged to submit a first work grade by Monday, February 14. Advisors will then follow-up with students who receive low first work grades. The first work grade should be submitted on the midterm grade worksheet and then replaced with a true midterm grade by March 13.
Summer I and Summer II 2011 Registration
Opens next Monday. The priority registration schedule is as follows:
|Student status||Begin registration date|
|Graduate Students||February 14|
|Athletes, Honors, RAs||February 15|
|Seniors (88+ hrs)||February 16|
|Juniors (56+ hrs)||February 17|
|Sophomores (26+ hrs)||February 21|
|Freshman (0 hrs)||February 22|
Spring 2011 Refund Date
Today is the last day for a 50% refund for complete withdraws.
New Associate Registrar
We are happy to welcome Kelley Oliver to the Registrar’s Office. Kelley is filling the position formerly held by Michele McLaughlin who retired on January 31.
- Monday, February 14 – ‘First work’ grade submitted
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 – Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 – Grades due at noon.