Registrar’s Notes – January 24, 2011
January 24, 2011
The Banner 8.4.1 upgrade is scheduled for this weekend. The upgrade process will begin Friday evening and will continue through the weekend. Both Banner self-service and INB will be unavailable to faculty, staff and students during the upgrade. We anticipate having Banner back up and available for use sometime Sunday afternoon.
The Summer I and Summer II schedules will be available for viewing next Monday. Please make sure text book orders and schedule changes have been made prior to January 31. Summer registration will open on February 14.
Students Not Attending or Not Registered
Instructors are encouraged to report students who are either not attending or who are attending but not appearing on the class list. This can be done directly through GoWMU using the “Report Students Not Attending/Not Registered” link located on the faculty menu. It is helpful to identify registration issues early on in the semester when they can be more easily resolved.
- Monday, February 14 – 'First work' grade submitted
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.