Registrar’s Notes – January 18, 2011
January 18, 2011
In preparation for census tonight, please ensure:
- All sections have the correct instructor of record.
- All sections on hold have been cancelled or made active.
- Registration is complete for all students so that they will be counted in our spring census numbers.
Waitlisting has ended for Spring 2011. Any students on a waitlist for a Spring 2011 section have been dropped. Departments may add students into waitlisted sections today as they see appropriate.
Departments have access to make registration changes through the end of the today. Students wishing to add a course after today must submit a Permission to Late Add form to the Registrar’s Office. The form requires the signature of the student, instructor and department chair. No stamped signatures will be accepted.
The Permission to Late Add form is available on the Registrar’s Office website at
Students will have access to withdraw through GoWMU until Monday, March 21
We are preparing for the Banner 8.4.1 upgrade that will occur on the weekend of January 29. More information will be coming.
- Wednesday, January 19 – late add fee ($100) begins*
- Monday, February 14 – ‘First work’ grade submitted
- Friday, February 25 – Spirit Day – no classes
- Sunday, March 13 – midterm grading closes, end of day
- Mon-Friday, February 28-March 4 – Spring Break – no classes
- Monday, March 21 – last day to withdraw
- Mon-Friday, April 25-29 – Finals week
- Saturday, April 30 - Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3 –Grades due at noon.
* Note that the late add fee of $100 per class is only assessed to students who are not registered for spring courses at this point; when they add a course or courses they will be assessed a late add fee of $100 per course per University policy.