Grade Submission Instructions
Grades may be entered or changed until the deadline for grade submission (the immediate Tuesday after the end of the semester/session.)
Grades may be submitted beginning on the Monday following the last day to withdraw.
The process to change a grade (after the deadline) is now completely electronic. All grade changes are routed to your department chair for approval/denial. Once your department chair has completed processing the request, it goes to the Registrar’s Office for processing (usually within 3 business days). See instructions and detailed procedures.
To submit grades using GoWMU, follow the steps below:
- Login into GoWMU using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Click on the link “Final Grade Worksheet”.
- Select the appropriate term from the drop down box.
- Select the appropriate CRN/Title.
- Enter a grade from the drop down list for each student.
- Credit/No Credit Grade or Audit Option: If a student is registered with a credit/no credit option or audit, assign the letter grade earned. The system will automatically default the correct CR/NC or AUD.
- Unofficial withdrawal (non attendance): for any listed student who discontinued attendance or never attended and was not pre-assigned a ‘W’ (official withdrawal), enter a grade of ‘X’.
- If assigning a grade of ‘E’ or ‘X’, you must enter the last date of attendance or academic activity in the Last Attend Date field. The date needs to be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to save your grade entries.
- You do not have to have all grades entered before submitting.
- You may change any grade, including submitted/saved grades until the deadline for grade submission. You will not receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Warning: Submit your work often. Faculty Self-Service will automatically log you out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- To choose another course, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Select a New CRN”
- Choose the appropriate CRN/Title, click submit
- Select “Final Grade Worksheet”
- Follow steps 8 – 10 for additional courses. When you have graded all of your courses, log out of GoWMU and close your browser.
If you experience technical problems you cannot resolve while grading courses, contact the Help Desk:
Telephone: (269) 387-HELP (4357) option 1