Caution: If the word confidential appears next to a student's name, the student has requested confidentiality, which means no information can be released.
Print class lists
- Login to GoWMU.
- In the My Work channel, choose the Summary Class List link.
- Select the Term and click submit.
- Select the appropriate CRN/Title and click submit.
- To print the class list, use the print option in your browser.
- To choose another course, scroll to the bottom of the screen and choose the "Return to Faculty and Advisor Menu" link.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 above.
Important: Students who appear on your class list and are not attending, or students who are attending but are not on your class list should be reported. A link is provided in the My Work channel under the Faculty Menu. Every attempt will be made to contact the student to resolve the registration discrepancy.
Copy class list to an excel spreadsheet
- Launch Excel and open a new spreadsheet.
- From the Summary Class List, highlight the entire list beginning with the Record Number through the Grade Detail column.
- Select Copy.
- Select the open excel spreadsheet.
- Select Paste.
- Perform a "save as" to save to your computer* or print the list.
- When you have completed viewing your class rosters, log out of GoWMU and close the browser.
*If saving to your computer, please ensure that the device is secured with a password. It is also recommended that you protect the spreadsheet by completing the following steps:
- In excel, choose File.
- Click the Info link on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the Protect Workbook icon.
- Choose Encrypt with Password.
- Enter the Password of your choosing (if you lose or forget the password, it cannot be recovered. Use a password that will be easy for you to remember.)
- Enter the Password again.
- Choose OK.
- Notice that the Protect Workbook Icon now indicates that "Permissions: A password is required to open this workbook."
Email your entire class
Enterprise directory distribution lists are used to email an entire class. These lists may be used as soon as registration for a particular semester has begun, and up through the semester following. Further information can be found by using the Self-Help Resources on the Technology Help Desk site.
- Technical Support: Contact the Help Desk at (269) 387-4357.
- Class Roster Questions: Contact the Registrar's Office at (269) 387-4300.