Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., University of Florida, 1977
- M.A., University of Florida, 1974
- B.A., University of Florida, 1972
- Behavior analysis
- Health psychology
- Human sexuality
- Clinical and community psychology
- The management of health risk behaviors and the treatment of habit disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Functional assessment and analysis
Dr. Wayne Fuqua is a professor in the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University, a member of the applied behavior analysis and clinical faculties, and the director of the Behavioral Medicine Laboratory.
Dr. Fuqua's area of expertise in behavioral analysis is behavior therapy, behavioral medicine, behavioral research methodology, mental retardation, stress-related disorders and AIDS prevention. In clinical psychology, he completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He teaches courses in behavioral medicine, behavioral approaches to treatment and behavior analysis research methodology.
He is also a frequent contributor to behavior analysis and behavior therapy journals.